Friday 20 March 2015

ESP : Shaklee Soy Protein is BACK with a BANG!!!

It has been more than a year I have not posted anything on this blog. It's not that I have nothing to share about, but for some reasons when you pause doing something for quite some time, it's getting a bit difficult to start it again.

But now I had to rekindle all my thoughts and make my re-appearance; and so does the Shaklee's ESP (Soy Protein). It's making the re-appearance with big PROMOTION (Buy 6 Free 1) this month, MARCH 2015.

As far as I can recall, the last promotion for this most-awaited-product of Shaklee was in March 2014.


As usual, the services by Shaklee & GDEx are beyond satisfactory. All my orders were delivered within a day..SPLENDID!!! (y)

One of my customers with happy face. She has been consuming Shaklee's products for more than a year and keeps taking the supplements for her health inside out.

Another promotions for this month; Buy 3 Free 1 for both Zinc Complex & Vita-Lea for Children.

HURRY up guys while stocks last!!!!



Fancy in getting the RIGHT SUPPLEMENT for you & your family? Feel free to contact me;

(1) Affordable PRICE
(2) ADVICE on Nutrition
(3) BUSINESS Opportunity with SHAKLEE
BURHAN FAUZI | Shaklee ID 1024544
012 9889 028 | burhanfauzi@yahoo.co.uk
FB Personal: Burhan Fauzi | FB Page: Nutrition Buddy

::your nutrition buddy::

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...